- University of Southern California (USC)
- 2014 SEASON: Michael Grant enters his final season at USC ranked No. 80 in the nation in ITA preseason singles.
- 2012-13 SEASON: Grant finished his junior season ranked No. 115 in the nation in ITA singles... Went 12-6 overall in singles, going 5-2 in dual matches... Played primarily at the No. 3 position, going 3-1... Also played at No. 5 (2-1)... Best win was a 6-3, 6-2 win over then-No. 54 Dennis Novikov of UCLA in the SoCal Intercollegite quarterfinals... Highest rank of the season was No. 93 on May 12, 2013... Had the clinching singles victory in two dual matches... In doubles, went 12-6 overall, going 9-2 in dual matches... Went 5-1 overall and in dual matches with Eric Johnson... Went 4-3 with Jonny Wang, going 2-1 in dual matches... Also played doubles with Emilio Gomez (1-0, 1-0) and Roberto Quiroz (1-0, 1-0).
- 2011-12 SEASON: Grant did not compete in the spring... In the fall, Grant won three straight matches at the Fall Chowder Fest for a 3-0 overall singles record in the season... Was 0-3 in doubles with Eric Johnson.
- 2010-11 SEASON: Grant went 22-8 overall in singles in his first season at USC, going 10-3 in dual matches playing at the No. 5 (2-1) and No. 6 (8-2) positions... In doubles, was 7-6 overall and 5-2 in dual matches... Was 3-2 at No. 3 doubles with Steve Johnson and 1-0 with Ray Sarmiento and with JT Sundling... Was 2-4 overall with Joel Giger... In the fall, Grant went 11-4 in singles, competing at the Battle in the Bay, SDSU Fall Invitational, ITA Southwest Regionals and Southern California Intercollegiate... Went 2-2 in fall doubles with Joel Giger.
- HIGH SCHOOL: Grant was one of the All-American High School Champions in 2007... Advanced to the final round of the Australian Open Jr. qualifier.
OFF THE COURT:
Michael Grant was born Feb. 13, 1992 in London, England. Son of Geoffrey and Annette Grant, he has four brothers and sisters, Andrew, Christopher, Megan and William. Grant's future goals are to become a professional fitness trainer and travel the world.